[ Malaysia ] Walks Of Life In Melaka No.05

Red Handicrafts 剪纸人家a must go place for souvenirs if you are like Chinese paper cutting items and traditional Chinese gifts. Talented and creative owner surprised me with new creation every time I visited.

IMG_0341

IMG_0572

 IMG_0590
IMG_0576
 
IMG_0573

IMG_0587
 Bought a few of the Chinese tiger pillow, said to bring good fortune, health and safety to children.
IMG_0582
 
IMG_0585
I used to play this type of lantern when I was young, how I miss it.
IMG_0579

IMG_0577
 
IMG_0583

IMG_0575

IMG_0591

剪纸人家
30-C, Jalan Hang Kasturi
(2nd Cross Street), 75200 Melaka
Malaysia

2 notes:

reddspec said... [Reply]

Hi Vivian!
Love reading ur blog! Especially those with introduction of Singapore's cafes!
I will be going to Melaka on coming dec, and would like to visit those cafes n shops that you have introduced in ur blog. Would you mind if you can share the itinerary u had at Melaka and also the hotel which you lived in?
My email add: reddspec@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you!
Regards,
Sherlyn

Vivian said... [Reply]

Hi Sherlyn,
Thanks for the ♥ ! You've given me great encouragment to continue. I've emailed you about the info on Melaka and may them be useful to you. Meanwhile enjoying reading and have fun for the trip. ~ ♥ Vivian