Nom Nom .... SunnyHills 薇热山丘

IMG_5332
 
IMG_5329
 
IMG_5326
 
IMG_5324
 
IMG_5322
 
IMG_5333
 
IMG_5328

I have read somewhere about SunnyHills been a household name and they have opened their first international shop in Raffles Hotel. I was warmly greeted :) Despite the hot sun, somehow I managed to cool down with my first cup of hot Summer Oolong tea and their signature Pineapple Tart.

She patiently explained to me about their tarts were made using the finest ingredients - cayenne pineapples are grown in Taiwan, gourmet baking flour from Japan and pure New Zealand butter. The kitchen production is still in Taiwan and products are then freshly delivered to Singapore. The buttery fragrant crust and the huge fibrous chunks of pineapple filling is definitely my choice of pineapple tart. One piece is just not enough :)



Raffles Hotel Arcade
#03-05
328 North Bridge Road
Singapore

0 notes: