Nom Nom .... Windowsill Pies In The Wood

Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies Windowsill Pies


They are like nomads moving from Pandan Valley and I've seen them stocked up in Manicurious, Penny University as well as in Artistry. Finally they have settled down in Jalan Besar, fantastic pies sure deserved a good home. What Windowsill Pies attracted me was that there are so many selections and I am sure there are something for everyone. I have tried quite a few selections, some too sour and some too sweet for my liking but what I really looking forward is their savoury items. I'm loving the woody interior, the bright yellow retro fridge, the no smoking little bear signage and the green stripes uniform.

Do drop by for fortnight if you are keen to try their dinner menu.


78 Horne Road
Singapore

0 notes: